It’s official! You can now sign-up for the Carolina Forest Rotary Krispy Kreme Dash. The event will take place Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 8:00am at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (101 Rodeo Drive Myrtle Beach, SC 29579).
To register, visit:
- Casual Runner/Walker
- Virtual Runner
Competitor participants run/walk 1.5 miles, receive a dozen doughnuts, and run/walk 1.5 miles to complete the 5k. Competitor and must consume all 12 doughnuts at the halfway point prior to continuing the second half of the 5k. Casual Participants run/walk the entire 5k and receive their doughnuts upon completion. Virtual Runner participants run/walk virtually and will receive their t-shirt via mail within 3 weeks post race.
- Friday, November 1 from 5:00-7:00pm at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (101 Rodeo Drive, MB)
- Saturday, November 2 beginning 7:00am at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (101 Rodeo Drive, MB)
Race Day Details:
- Race begins at 8:00am (101 Rodeo Drive, MB)
- Awards begin approximately 9:30am
- Participants and spectators must park across the street from Krispy Kreme at Tanger Outlet and take the shuttle bus. Enter Tanger Outlets on Hwy 501 via Waccamaw Pines Drive and continue around the back of Tanger to the parking area. Shuttle pickup begins at 6:30am and will resume following the 5k race.
The Rotary Club of Carolina Forest is dedicated to serving the community with programs like Dictionary Project, Clothing for Kids, Happy Feet and P Cubed. Proceeds from the Doughnut Dash 5K will go toward these annual projects to assist children and families living in poverty.
The Rotary Triple Crown:
Three 5k Races | 30 Days | Three Rotary Clubs
Participants completing all three will receive the coveted Rotary Triple Crown Medallion
- November 2
Carolina Forest Rotary Krispy Kreme Doughnut Dash
- Thanksgiving Day
Surfside Beach 9th Annual Turkey Trot
- Date TBD
Rivertown Reindeer Run
- Registered participants receive a dozen doughnuts
- Participant t-shirt (t-shirts guaranteed if registered prior to October 20)
- T-shirts guaranteed if registered prior to October 20, 2019.
- Race course closes at 9:30am.
- No strollers allowed on course.
- No dogs allowed on course.
- This is a chip timed event and a USATF certified race course-(#SC17001BW)
There is no race day parking at Krispy Kreme. Please enter Tanger Outlets across from Krispy Kreme via Waccamaw Pines Drive and continue toward the designated parking area where a shuttle bus will be waiting to transport you to the race site.
RACE CONTACT INFO: